template

Monday, November 17, 2008

A new car

It is time for our family to get a new car. With baby number 3 coming in another 8 weeks or sooner, we need to get a bigger car so we can fit 3 car seats in. While the kids would love a real jeep, instead of just their PowerWheels, we are thinking more along the lines of something practical...ugh...a minivan. Sunday I spent a good 2 hours reading consumer reviews, and specs about the various minivan options, and have yet to come to any kind of conclusion. My vanity says "SUV!" but my logical, frugal, practical side says, "Swallow your pride and buy a van!" So, now I send this question out to the great expanse of the internet...Does anyone have a good opinion on what minivans offer the best value and best service records? Or, I guess just as important, Does anyone know which makes and models to avoid?

No comments: