template

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I swear!


So, Tuesday after I picked Dillan up from Preschool he says, "Mom, I have to tell you something but you can't get mad."

With great hesitation at the prospect of what I was about to hear I say, "What?"

His response..."I used to swear but I don't any more."

Mine..."What? When?....Dillan, did you say a bad word at preschool today?"

His..."Nooooo...Mom! It was a long time ago."

Me..."So, why did you stop?"

Him... "Because it is SO bad, and I didn't want to have to put my dollars in the "swear jar."'

We had a good laugh at his reasoning. It all boils down to money in the end. On game night we have some friends with colorful language come over, so in order to help keep things at an appropriate level for kids, we implemented the swear jar. Every cuss word equals a dollar in the jar. Dillan caught on quick! LOL

No comments: