template

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting skinny and wearing makeup

This morning Dillan had a few gems of funniness. He started out by telling me that, "If you want to get skinny mommy, you should swing." "Oh yeah, why is that?" "Because it is a great butt, hips, and thigh workout. And your tummy if you work real hard." I just laugh a little, then he says, "But you don't have to get skinny if you don't want to, I love you just how you are!" What a brat! He is too funny.

Then he says, "I know you hate winter mommy, but you are just going to have to get over it."
I say, "Oh yeah, how come?"
He says, "Cuz the hornhog saw its shadow."
I say, "The what?"
He says, "The HORNHOG." (All slow like that will help me understand.)
I say, "Do you mean the ground hog?"
He says, "Oh yeah, the groundhog saw its shadow, so now we have to stay bundled up longer, and your flowers might die."

Lastly, he is telling me a story about something Ryker (his cousin) used to do. He says, "He did that at his old house. Ya know, the one where Aunt Betsy had makeup?"
I say, "She doesn't have makeup anymore?"
He says, "She must not, or clothes either, cuz she is always in her pajamas."
Haha, I laughed for a while after that one.

Life is busy and good, still no word on when Brett will get his knee surgery, but he has an appointment on the 17th. We have family pictures later today, so we will see if I update this again later with a rant about how bad my kids are when I need them to behave. Oh well, gotta love it.

2 comments:

Carolyn Easton said...

Wow, gotta love the little ones. James and I had a good laugh.

Becca said...

He's a crack up. I love it!