template

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life's little updates

It has been a bit since I have been on here. I got home from our fabulous trip, was jet lagged, then got a tonsil infection which has pretty much killed me. Still hanging on with congestion, but my tonsils feel a lot better.


Lex and Dillan are playing soccer, and it is TIME CONSUMING. I had no idea how much a few hours a week really ends up feeling like. Not to mention getting ready to go, bundled up, chairs in car, snacks, etc. is just a pain.


Easter is almost here, and my dang kids found my stash, so even though I got prepared over a month ago it looks like I have to start over. Is 6,4,and 2 too young to know the EB is not real???


I am dying for another trip, and I am thinking of putting one together. I am thinking a tour of all the chocolate factories in Europe..think Lindt, Cadbury, Ritter Sport, etc. Anyone interested? This is not a joke, if I can get a group together I will book everything.


Work has been killing me. Still love it, but Derrick has been NEEDY so sitting in front of the computer and accomplishing anything is a joke. This post has already taken forever because I have gotten up to make waffles twice, changed a diaper, put on two pairs of shoes, changed some soccer cleats to the right feet, got one kid without pants out of the car, got pants on him, charged my camera battery, opened the door, told the neighbors the kids couldn't play... and I am sure some other stuff I have forgotten.

I am feeling overwhelmed, and I had to cancel my Easter Eggstravaganza because I just couldn't fit it in, and that makes me sad as I look forward to it all year, but really...life goes on. It is just one of those days, and rather than sit on my bed and cry in self pity because I am tired, my laundry needs doing, and I have an ever growing to-do list, I am venting blog style. My current favorite way to release steam. But alas, that must come to an end because if I don't walk out the door soon we will miss the all important 4 year old girls battling it out in the cold to kick a ball at a goalee-less net.

Hmm, should I even post this? Probably not!

No comments: