template

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brett's 32nd Bday Party!

Brett's party was a great time, but since I wasn't the one taking pictures, I just did not do it justice in this post. I was so busy I never pulled out my camera, but my 10 yr old sister took some snapshots for me.  Here are the deets:
Theme: Basketball
Food: Stadium style food, hot dogs, nachos, soft pretzels, popcorn, soda! We did pretzel bites as well as whole pretzels with a variety of dipping sauces. We had Rootbeer, Fanta, Mt. Dew, and Pepsi. We had some jalapenos for the nachos, and then added a fruit tray, some water melon, and water bottles.
Activities: Pinata, Water Balloon Volleyball, basketball, cookie decorating, coloring, visiting.

It was a lot of fun, the kids enjoyed the water balloons, and made cards for Brett. The men enjoyed some basketball, and we all loved talking and eating!











 The kids hit the pinata so hard the bat broke!

 I was making cake pops to look like basketballs, but never had time to finish them.
They tasted yummy though.

 
The boys helped us set everything up. And take everything down. So after the party was over we cleaned up, ordered some pizzas, and hung out with the family playing Uno. It was pretty fun!

No comments: