template

Thursday, December 3, 2009

No go on Grad School for now

So, since many are asking, I thought I had better update on here. Grad School is not going to happen right now. Although I asked my past professors for letters of recommendation several months in advance of when I actually needed them, and although I asked 15 different professors for letters even though I only needed 3, I did not get a single letter.

UCSD won't accept an incomplete application, and without letters of recommendation, mine was incomplete. At this point I am not sure what I can do, so I guess I will keep harassing them, write a letter to the President of BYU about it, and go from there.

However, it is probably a good thing, as our family has plenty going on right now, and graduate school would only add to the stress! I am disappointed, but I will live.

No comments: