template

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sick but now better!


I clearly have not posted in some time, but that is mainly because for the last couple weeks I have been sick! I know, ugh. Anyway, I am finally feeling well enough to clean my house, and get up and get ready for the day. A doctor visit and some antibiotics helped. Unfortunately for the first week and a half I just thought it was a head cold, getting worse from lack of sleep. Reality, I had a virus similar to strep! Lovely.

Life is good. Brett's surgery is coming up fast, and we are very happy about that, as it has been 6 months since he got hurt. I am not sure how I am going to handle his constant care along with my three little ones, working, and keeping the house going, but I am sure it will all work out well.

We spoke in church in our new ward a couple weeks back. I was asked to teach enrichment, and did so with my mom, and we have made some great friends in the ward. The kids especially love being here.

Summer is coming up fast. Preschool graduation is this month, and then Dillan starts kindergarten. I have him signed up for basketball and summer camp at the local rec center, and Lexi will be starting back up in dance after summer. Derrick is talking more, and no longer walks anywhere, but runs. Just a boring update about our life!

A funny tidbit if you did not see it on Facebook: Dillan tells me that he learned the Jesus and God can do anything, so he prayed that I would be nice! lol

No comments: