template

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bowling night ( a while back, I am playing catch up)

A few weeks back Nathalie invited 5 of us girls to have a GNO. She had gotten a Groupon deal for 6 people to bowl for 2 hours, and have dinner at Costa Vida for $30. So, we each paid $5, and got our bowl on. It was so fun, and really hilarious! 
Of course, we probably should have
used bumper lanes, because we were not that great. By the end most of us were doing better, or at least having too much fun being goofy to care.

Amanda and Sarah smile for the camera!

Nathalie, Our amazing hostess of the evening!


Nat's sister Adhis, wearing her bowling shirt! We thought maybe we should start a league.


Katie and I sat on the bar stools, and they lean forward, so there were awful because you kept slipping off. Haha, oh well!
I am a bit behind on my blog, so I thought I would do a quick catch up. We sure had fun bowling, eating, and talking! Kid free nights with the girls are always tons of fun. Thanks Nat!

No comments: