template

Monday, October 3, 2011

Naughty little devil

Okay so this adorable boy is one of those looks great on the outside, but is secretly a stinker on the inside kind of kids. Not really, he is a sweetie, but he is taking the Halloween, be a monster, or a devil, thing way too seriously. Haha, ok I am being over reactive, but Dillan got sent to the principal's office today. Now, it would be hypocritical of me to be too mad, since I got sent to the big bad principal's office a time or two (or ten) when I was in elementary school. Here's the thing, he got sent to the principal's office for telling another child to give someone a wedgie! The little stinker! I just love those dang emails from teachers letting you know your child was involved in an "incident". What I love even more is that when Brett talked to him, and told him he needed to apologize to the other kid, he said, "They already made me do that!" I can't force him to be apologetic, can I? Bah, being a mother can be so MUCH fun!

No comments: