template

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Neil Diamond

Last night Brett and I got to go on a fun date to see Neil Diamond in concert. He is OLD! Haha tons of his songs and hits were written before I was even born. In fact, the tour he is on, he started in like 1977. That says something about the huge appeal he has. The concert had people in their 80's and teens, all singing along and having fun!

We started out by going out to dinner at our favorite place up by Rio Tinto, Joe's Crab Shack. I ordered my favorite thing on their menu, the coconut shrimp! Wendi joined us! 



 We then met up with the rest of our concert going group (they ate elsewhere), and walked over to the stadium to get ready for the concert. We had a great time laughing and joking, and making conversation with the people seated around us.

 This is our happy group, minus Jeff (who sat a few rows away), and Betsy's friends, who took our picture. It was Betsy and Glenn, Wendi, Jeff, Brett and I.

 Betsy was having the best time, she was just on cloud nine that she was seeing Neil!
 We didn't have the greatest seats, but we still had an awesome time!
 The baby even seemed to love it, she was moving and kicking like crazy. I think she was dancing along to the music. This is me indicating with a heart her love of Neil. Later we thought it might be more appropriate to use a diamond, see below!


 This is at the end of the night. I was SOOOO tired by then. It was fun! Glad we got to go.

No comments: