template

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The New House


Lexi's room!

The boy's room! (sorta, we moved Derrick back into his crib in the spare room in the basement because he wasn't handling it too well)

My favorite room in the house, my living room!

The dining room with my lovely pictures!
The master bedroom!

Ok, so it has been insane around here, like always, but I figured it was a good time to post about the new place. Here is the basic story about how it came about:

We planned to rent a place at Ivory Ridge. So, we rented out our condo in PG, and called the people we were going to rent from. They decided to sell, and we did not know, so we had a week to move, and no where to go. Of course, I turned to KSL, my favorite classifieds, and started looking. I saw the ad, but wasn't too sure, as we really didn't want to live in Orem, but Lehi. However, when I called the guy said we could come see it, so we did. We fell in love, and wrote a check for the deposit and rent. Then we started moving all of our crap in. We have SO MUCH stuff. We fill the whole house and it is almost 3 times as big as our last place.

So, here are the deets: 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3400 sq feet, fenced yard, on a cul-de-sac.

I have had a lot of fun getting it put together and decorated, and while my life has been hectic and busy, the house has been great. We have already had 2 big parties here, not to mention game night, BYU game watching, and other get togethers. It has been crazy. It has also been great. It feels so right for us, and the kids are loving all the families and other kids in the neighborhood. I personally love having a real office, and so much space. Anyway, now you all know!

I will post the pictures of the downstairs later, once I have a minute to take them! haha. It is the cutest, I totally went with bright colors, and made it perfect for kids. Plus I got some great furniture for the downstairs family room, and cute yellow chairs to go with my red table!

No comments: