template

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Too funny not to blog it

My kids are in the kitchen eating lunch, and I am just around the corner working. They are having such a funny conversation, and don't know I can hear them. It is so funny I decided to take a minute of time to share it.

It starts with them singing the dutch girl song about how the boys on the baseball team are crazy over them, and they like to kiss their boyfriend behind the kitchen door. Then they start changing the words to be funny. This conversation follows:

Dillan: "Lexi, when mommy and daddy where not married, they were boyfriend and girlfriend."
Lexi: "Eww gross!"
Dillan: "Yeah, I know, they had to do stuff like hug and kiss."
Lexi: "Sick."
Dillan: "Noooo, crazy!"

Haha, too bad this sentiment will not last.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

But you're totally over that whole hugging and kissing thing now, right?