template

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Some more senior pics, look familiar?

So when I took Sara's pictures the other day, her friend Brea came with her. She had fun, and her mom asked me if I would do her pictures as well. I said yes! I am having a lot of fun with this, trying to figure out a few things, and learning a lot about light, angles, and editing...haha or pretending to edit. Anyway, she pretty much wanted the same stuff as Sara, so we went to all the same places, and did many of the same poses. These are just a few of the pics. There are a lot more! haha Too much fun!
 
Isn't she a gorgeous girl?

 
So see how her arm is going off to the side? She is holding the bush out of her face, lol!

 
There was this cute little baby geting her pics done next to us, and she was in a big tutu, no top, and all these pearls. Everyone was trying to get her to do stuff and she was just cheesing it up! Brea thought it was pretty funny, and I thought her laughing made a great picture.

 This is my favorite picture because I think she totally looks like a flower child, hippie, or something, so pretty! And the colors are just so bright and fun!

 On this one I blurred the edges and faded the color for effect. What do you guys think? I love it!
 Oh man, she is such a cute girl! I had a lot of fun taking these pictures!

No comments: