template

Monday, October 1, 2012

Annual Cornbelly's Day!

Every year we spend a day together at Cornbelly's having a blast. It is something my kids look forward to all year long. It is probably their favorite thing we do. Traditions are so much fun! This one in particular. There are so many activities, from duck racing, to the actual corn maze (which we totally got lost in and were in FOREVER), bouncy houses, and oh so much more! The kids think it is the best, and I enjoy it as well. This year, my belly got in the way some, but I took a neighbor along so that there would be plenty of fun all around, and I could skip the bouncy stuff. Derrick kept wanting me to carry him, and I told him, "I am already carrying CC" Then he started saying, "CC, get out of my mom's belly right now so she can carry me." Haha, 7 more weeks. Hopefully he isn't too jealous when she actually comes!

My kids and I at our date night at Cornbelly's


Spider web

Lexi wanted to get on the spiderweb

Spiderman!

Look at my map!

The girls!

The cast crew!

Slide races!

ready, set,...

go...

Going again on the big slide...so much fun!

Me and my girl(s)!

Jaycie posing!
My cute kids!


All 7 kids on the giant chair

The girl on top of the hay pyramid

The cuties on top of hay pyramid



Roping cows

She tried so hard, the only thing she managed to hit was her brother in the face. whoops

Jaycie roaping cows

The boys dancing along with the singing animals

The kids watching the singing animal show

Posing!

 
So many fun things to play on
The kids being corn on the cob!
All the kids on a tractor! 7 Total!
Racing down the slides
Fun on the jumping pillows
Dillan thought this was fun!
Jaycie had real trouble staying on her horse. She blames it on her cast.
Cheese
Blow up horse races
Lexi tried to hula hoop, blamed the problem on the cast! haha
The prize Dillan got for being the best hula hooper
My kids on the tire horse swings
Dillan won the Hula hoop contest!



No comments: