template

Friday, October 8, 2010

California Girls...

Well, we made it to California! We decided to go swimming, but it was pretty cold, so we actually just sat in the hot tub. For the first little while we were waiting for the hot tub to heat up, so we just took some pictures and watched while Hannah braved the freezing cold pool and swim.

Oh we are so cute! Look at Hannah, the only one who is wet.


We are so serious!

Wishing Becca was with us!

Having such beautiful sisters is not good for my ego! Ugly Duckling here!

Taylor (James's girlfriend) is with us, but some how she avoided the picture taking. I think she must have been the photographer. We will see what other adventures are to come...

Just get excited because there is some Wannabe (spice girls) dancing and music video, and some silly stories.

1 comment:

Becca said...

My beautiful sisters! I miss you all and wish I was there. Loves!