template

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wedding weekend!

I had two weddings this weekend, and they were tons of fun. My sisters and I all went down to SD for that wedding. We enjoyed time at the beach, with friends, and just playing together. While it was tons of fun the sad part was that the two weddings were in different states, which made it difficult to get to both of them. I had everything planned out so I could attend both, and then the second one got moved up by 5 hours. I still went to it, but missed the ceremony. I enjoyed being able to see Amy and hear about her wedding. I was able to read their vows and hear about everything. It was a fun weekend with my sisters and friends, and it reminded me how in love with Brett I am.

Wedding #2 Amy and Brady: I did not get many pictures at this wedding. It was beautiful, and they looked so happy. They had their dogs dressed in tuxes. It was so cute.


Amy looked gorgeous. She is such a great person!
I was totally exhausted, I had been at the other wedding, and then with my sisters until 2 in the morning the night before and got back to Utah and went straight to this wedding.
Wedding #1: Lana and Kenny. Kenny and I were friends in high school, and it was fun to go to the wedding and see some of the guys I ran with for so many years.

This is Kenny's mom!
This is the grooms men. Kenny and Lana had David, Ricky, John (kenny's brother), another of kenny's friends, and his two younger half brother and step brother. The guys all looked really nice.

Ricky and David were both in the wedding party!This is at the dinner after!
I got to meet David's girlfriend for the first time! She was great.
This is me with my cross country boys! David, Ricky, and Carlos.


We had such a great time. I enjoyed being able to catch up with the guys and talk about all our old memories. I am so glad I was able to make it to both weddings.

No comments: