template

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My life the comedy

My life is all kinds of comedy. Brett, the star comedian is starting to be taken over by Alexis the comedian, and Derrick the comedian. I guess Dillan and I are bound to be the un-funnies in the family. I explained to Brett that I am just as funny as he is, my funny is just smarter, so he doesn't understand it. I don't think he bought it.

Brett asked Dillan why the skeleton wasn't going to the dance. Dillan said, "Because he doesn't have a girlfriend." Should I be worried? The boy seems a bit hyper focused on girls lately. Of course, Lexi is no better. She saw "Steven" the boy she "likes" at church today, and informed me that he is handsome. FANNNNN Tastic!

During the primary program today Dillan kept waiving at us. It was so funny. Then, in the middle of singing "Follow the Prophet" during a pause in the music, Alexis yells, "Hi Derrick!"

Lexi told me today that she couldn't be Violet for Halloween because she told her teacher she was going to be a princess, and "Mom. I can't lie." Ha

Okay, so I know there are not really funny stories in this post, but truth be told, sometimes I feel like my life is sort of a combination of George Lopez, Tosh.O, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Parenthood. The things my kids say, the things my HUSBAND says, and the things that happen make me laugh, usually in retrospect.

No comments: