template

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day one: A Photo of Me and Description of My Day!

I really like this picture of me, I think it is realistic of what I typically look like, and the mood I am usually in. So, I choose this picture, although right now my hair is darker.

My day thus far:
Woke up about 5 to a sweet little boy giving me hugs.
Tried to sleep for a while. Then took him downstairs to the toyroom so Brett could get some sleep. I conked out on the couch after playing trains for about an hour. He went right back upstairs after I fell asleep.
At 830 Brett came down with a phone call for me, and I talked to my mom for a few minutes, about babysitting for her while she is at a funeral, then I lamented about getting up, but knew if I didn't my kids would not be ready for school in time.
I put on a bathrobe and got them ready for school. There was some yelling involved because their ears never work in the mornings.
I sent them out the door, then started doing some work. I worked and played Scramble, and checked my Facebook until about 11:35, then I rushed out the door to get my kids from school. Not in my bathrobe anymore, I pulled on jeans and a t-shirt, and probably look like a homeless person with my bedhead.
I came home, made lunch for the kids, and then checked my sisters' blogs.
Now I am doing the blog challenge.

The rest of my day is going to be busy. I need to edit about 35 articles. I need to write about the same number. I have a VERY messy house (which happens when you are under the weather and have 3 messy kids), and I need to do about a million odds and ends things. So, my prediction is stress and more messes as I hole up to work, and the kids run wild. Mondays tend to be the busiest days, so here's hoping that holds true this week.

1 comment:

Christa said...

you're doing it! yaya! look forward to your posts! happy monday