template

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Living a Childhood dream- Snow Fort

Right after that first big snow storm of winter this year, I got an itch to live out one of my childhood fantasies. I wanted to build a HUGE snow fort. So, I enlisted the help of my brother, and two of the neighboring families. We worked on it for several hours, and had a blast. We did not quite finish it, and the rain ruined it, but these are the pictures from the beginning of it. Oh how fun it was. 

Derrick did not have fun. His hands were cold, but he would not let me put gloves on him!


Dillan got sick of it after a while and just wanted to make hot chocolate and watch a movie, which we did after.


Look how big it is getting!




The other neighborhood moms, facing the hold to build the awesomest of awesome snow forts.




Everyone pitching in. I think there were 14 of us total!

No comments: