template

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day Six: A Pet You Would Like To Have

 
I am doing this day a little early because Brett has tomorrow off! But, this is the pet I would want, it is unbelievably cute. I would totally want to get little Bonsai trees, and let them jump around on them as if they were full size "monkeys" Oh man, can you imagine having one as a pet? They are just too dang cute. My kids are already super noisy, so why not add a little noise and a lot of cute!
Pygmy marmoset is the world’s smallest monkey, with adults only reaching up to 5 inches in length and 6 ounces in weight. Pygmy marmosets natural habitat is the western Amazon rainforest of South America. They make a lot of loud noises, including whistles and squeals that can travel all over the jungle. 
 

1 comment:

Nathalie Smith said...

They are sooo cute. I have always wanted a monkey...hahahahaha