template

Monday, May 2, 2011

Completely Hilarious Day!

My kids were hilarious today! Seriously so funny. I felt like I laughed all day:


Dillan had to get 2 immunizations. After getting them I told him he could have a reward. He asked for a remote control truck he saw at Toys R Us. I told him it was too expensive (Costs about $140), and he says, "Isn't my pain worth at least that much?" Hahahaha, I said, "How about all you can eat ice cream and toppings at Baskin Robbins and a dollar at the Dollar Store?" Deal!


At dinner we had ribs. Lexi and Dillan were complaining about the bones, so I showed them what part of the pig it is, the ribs. This lead to a whole conversation about the meat we eat. A dinner guest asked if we like lamb. I replied, "No, but I am fond of duck." Dillan then said, "I am fond of Hamster." Haha, of course we all started to laugh, and I said, "Hamster?" He was like, "Ya, the stuff bacon is made of." Lol, I guess he assumed since Ham and Bacon are made of the same thing and Hamster does have Ham in it. Logic!


Ok, so we are driving and we drive past some skateboarders. They had their shirts unbuttoned, and Dillan says, "Gross, I just saw that guy's belly hair." Haha, needless to say I laughed hard, but it gets even better. I then commented how belly hair is almost as gross as back and butt hair. Dillan then says, "I have never seen butt hair before." Then Lexi says, "If you have butt hair, do you have to shave it?"


Even Derrick was funny today! I remember laughing, but can't remember any specifics.

No comments: