template

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The joys of Childhood #1-- Bike Riding

Learning to ride bikes...
I have decided to do a series of blog posts on the joys of childhood, and try to get some fun photos of my kids doing the things kids enjoy most.

This week I have just been loving being a Mom, which is not necessarily a first for me, but is often hidden under the stress of being a mom. I think it helps that I have decided to try and simplify things around here, activities, meals, schedules, etc. Anyway, here is the first photo. We grabbed the kids bikes and stuck them in the back of the car, then let them ride everywhere we went last week, parks, neighbors, even at Thanksgiving Point. Dillan has graduated from training wheels, and Lexi is still a nervous nelly! haha

(This is not a photography project, just a reminder to me to help my kids enjoy the pleasures of childhood, so while I love any comments or suggestions you have on my photos, please know this is all for fun!)

No comments: