template

Monday, May 30, 2011

Princess Lexi Tea Party!

Today we had Lexi's 5th Birthday Party! It was at Thanksgiving Point, and we had a Princess Tea Party theme. It turned out so cute. Here are some of the highlights!

We had guest Princesses come, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty!
 

My friend Alisha who owns Cravings-alishascupcakes made these adorable crown cupcakes for the girls, then my mom made a cake, and the pastry chef at Brett's work made some other cupcakes for me (I thought they were going to be mini, but he did full size, which was great too!)


 The Cake Grandma made! I bought the candles at Target!
 The pink cupcakes made by Thanksgiving Point!
 The purple crown cupcakes made by Alisha! Yum!

 We had a candy station for the girls to take home some "Royal Goodies!"







We had personalized name crowns for each girl on their chairs for the tea party!

 We had cute tea pots with hot chocoalte, and a pitcher of lemonade!
 We had it in the gallery at Thanksgiving Point, which was the perfect size for all the activities and food. The girls loved it, and it made clean up fast and easy!
 We had a pink chocolate fountain because Lexi is such a girly girl. We also served croissants, cheese cubes, and an assortment of adorable petite fours (again thanks to the pastry chef at TP)!

 The girls loved the guest Princesses!












 For the party favors I got tea cups and filled them with a necklace, ring, and princess notebook key chain! They turned out so cute!

 
I had so much fun planning this party and seeing all the little Princesses come decked out for the party. I hope Lexi will remember how much we love her. She has been such a fun addition to our family, and is totally a little Princess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. I love your little princess and my little granddaughter princess looked so adorable. What a wonderful way to help many little girls know they are loved and special. You guys are the best!

JuLi said...

Oh my heavens! Rachael you totally outdid yourself! This is THE BEST birthday party I've EVER seen!!!! Come help me do ZZ's next year?!!

Christa said...

It turned out so cute! Good work, seriously!

R Yerkes said...

Thank you everyone. Of course I will help you do ZZ's haha, and thanks for all the sweet comments. I wish the pictures had turned out a little better of the candy station, but I was so busy running around. The girls all looked so darling!

Becca said...

Hey, guess what? I can access your blog again! Yay! and the party turned out adorable. Lexi looks super happy. So fun!