template

Friday, August 10, 2012

Freezer meal review #2: Sesame Chicken

Sesame Chicken

 
I am pretty happy to report that my second freezer meal review is another positive review. It was really delicious. My kids did not love it as much as the orange chicken. Dillan in particular did not like it, but Derrick gobbled it up and asked for seconds. Lexi ate it without comment. 

I thought it was really yummy. I was busy and distracted when I made it, and so I dredged the chicken in flour and corn meal before I remembered that this recipe does not call for that. It was really good with the coating on it, and was the perfect consistency. However, I have no idea how it would be without the flour coating. It only took about 8 minutes to prepare, which was a huge plus for me, and only one dirty pan. (My veggies weren't done when I took the picture).

We will definitely be making this dish again. I will probably reserve it for dinners with Brett as I think he would love it. I highly recommend it if you like sesame chicken! Mmmmmm

No comments: