template

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 13: Your favorite musician and why

Oh this is such a hard one for me. I love music in general, in fact, I consider music one of the most important parts of my life. I do not play any instruments, nor do I sing. However, I love listening to music, I find it relaxing, inspiring, entertaining. I love all music. I really do, I find enjoyment in the sappy and silly country ballads, the rhythm and rhyme in a rap, the beauty of an orchestra, the catchiness of a pop song, etc. A few of my favorite songs and artists are as follows:


Ace of Base- All that she wants
Frank Sinatra- I get a kick out of you
George Strait- Write this down
Josh Groban- When you say you love me
Sara Bareilles- Between the Lines
Pat Benetar- Hit me with your best shot


Ok, I have decided to put a stop to this because the list will be very long indeed. My favorite musician depends a lot on my mood and what I want to listen to. Sometimes 70 R&B like Stevie Wonder is what I want, and other times I love cheesey TV music like Come on Get Happy from the Partridge Family. Thus, the best answer is, "I will tell you when you ask me."

No comments: