template

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 23: 15 Facts about me

Here are 15 things about me, you probably won't find them anything new or exciting, but this is me:

1. I love to read--Everything! Pride and Prejudice is my favorite, followed by The Power of One
2. I love to travel- Everywhere! My favorite place I have been is Maui
3. I used to be a runner. Now I watch tv.
4. I am writing a book, but worry I will never finish.
5. Shopping is an outlet for me. Online or otherwise.
6. Christmas is my favorite holiday, followed by Halloween.
7. I have recently remembered how much I love to cook.
8. Euphoric is my favorite word.
9. My favorite flower is snap dragons, and Brett is amazing and always remembers.
10. I like to make a big deal out of every holiday, birthday, etc.
11. I love going to the movies, but not with kids.
12. I watch too much television.
13. I love my family.
14. I sometimes think about becoming a travel agent because EVERYONE calls me to book their vacations.
15. I don't think a pedicure is worth it if you don't get a flower.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I like the last fact the best. :)