template

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Ten: A picture of your fave place to eat

Harvest is my favorite place to eat. I usually get to eat for free or cheap because it is Brett's restaurant. I always get great service, first because the servers there are awesome, and second because they all know me. The food is...well delicious. I mean it is like so dang yummy. My favorites are the rock shrimp nachos, the tomato basil soup (which they only have seasonally, sad face), any of their seafood specials, the fillet, and for dessert I typically like creme brulee or the chocolate butterscotch tart.

Yum! If you haven't tried it you should, and if you got Mon-Wed in February, it is buy one entree get one free. So it is a great time to give it a try. Valentine's Day is the exclusion on that deal.

1 comment:

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

Yummy! Every time you talk about Harvest I get hungry and wish I was in Utah... LOVE your thirty days of blogging. It's been fun to read daily...