template

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's Day

Because Brett works in a restaurant, and they tend to be fairly busy on Valentine's Day, I don't get the traditional Valentine's Day date. However, I am not complaining. I have a wonderful husband who spoils me all the time, and so VD is just another day where I get spoiled. I get far more flowers than the average girl, tons of delicious food, and have one of the most thoughtful husbands out there.


On Saturday when I got home from my cruise, I was greeted by this lovely bouquet, with all of my favorite flowers.






Tonight I got another bouquet of flowers, as well as cream puffs, a delicious sea bass, and a big sugar cookie. Can I say spoiled? Ok, I know I am.






So how did I spend my Valentine's Day if Brett was working? With my kids, my parent's kids, and my neighbor's kids. I figure if I can't go out with my hubby on VD, why not babysit so someone else can? We had such a great time.


We made about 56 mini pizzas, and decorated cupcakes, and then we watched a movie. 11 kids in all! It was a lot of fun. Derrick even got into it.












1 comment:

Christa said...

:) cute heart pizzas. you are so sweet to watch everyone's kids.