template

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 14: A TV show you are currently addicted to

Wow, this is a great one. We love television. I never really watched TV at all before Brett and I got married, and now it is one of my favorite past times. It is bad, and good. It is good because the time we spend watching television is not spent out spending. It is a good thing we can do on the late nights when Brett gets home from work after most stuff is closed. It is bad because it can be really time consuming, but sometimes you need something to curl up and watch together when your brain does not want to function. Right now my favorite show is Vampire Diaries. Although Parenthood and 30 Rock are close behind. Check them out, you will probably like them too.


I like VD because it is fun. I don't particularly agree with the values in it, but I think the plot is intriguing, and it is a fun show to follow. 30 Rock is all about humor, and Parenthood is a feel good show that any parent can relate to.

No comments: