template

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 15: Something you don't leave the house without

The one thing I never leave the house without is my iPod. It has my books, my music, games, weather, email, my calendar, gps, oh and the list goes on. I love the Kindle application as it means when I am stuck in a line somewhere, or have a few spare minutes I can enjoy a book. I keep it loaded with audiobooks, fun play lists for every mood, and enjoy the convenience of all the application available on it. I used to always take my iPhone, but when I switched providers, Brett inherited my iPhone, and so I am back to my iPod touch. Thank goodness Brett had the foresight to buy me one with 32 gigs, as I certainly use it. And, one of the best perks is that when I really need my kids to behave, slipping them the iPod with a game like Angry Birds all cued up is a lifesaver.

No comments: